The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
You deserve it lady-knight 👏🏼
In years she will married, have 3 sons and adopting a daughter that have silver hair.
This is my ship

I actually love how she is growing as a person/ human. I hope she gets to meet a nice man. I would prefer someone who will be strong but will not come from a prestigious family otherwise she will need to take his name. There is nothing wrong, but it doesn't go well with her personality. She is the type of person that likes to be independent and likes to lead after learning that it was the only way she could survive and established her persona. Marrying anyone coming from a prestigious family or royalty will turn her into a follower. The emperor has done so much that she will be in the shadows because of her background. If she were to be recognized now, it will be because the emperor did it.

Maybe if they both marry other people and their spouses die or just divorce, maybe they can come together. Because they would have shaped a reputation by then.

Now this is the character development that I wish most stories would have, for both Pauliana and the boy (forgot his name). They didn't make it a big arc centering on how Pauliana's past still haunts her and didn't play it too long to become ridiculous or too short to seem unrealistic, they had her become with terms in her past in a natural way that makes her feel more human. I for the longest time really liked how they made the boy mature in what feels so naturally. They didn't make him a whiny brat forever and didn't make him change in an instant just because "omg a woman/someone I consider below me is doing this and now I'm rethinking my life." No. They gave him a natural process to mature from and I love it. It wasn't instantly, it wasn't too long, it's what I at least considered just right.

Aww... this is how it was supposed to be. Love Paulliana being cool in these situations. I would have torn that bish to shreds..

Users who are viewing this thread