The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
The biggest shock of this series - Aino has no dating experience.
So he was saving himself for Lucius after all, eh?

But damn, the horror copy pasted 3D horse models strike again!

omfg I didn't notice the horses beforee asdkfjhadkjfhdkaj I cant breathhhh dfkahjkdhfjf

Fed-Kun's army
After having those horses pointed out, I noticed Paulina+mount teleport several times.

AAAAHHH 2 updates?!? Thank you so muchhhh QAQ

Poor Paulina :( I just want her to find happiness

Don’t look at the horses too closely, it’ll break the immersion 😂

@ GuessIt yeah those horses are in a lot of Korean web toons I don’t know if it’s their noses that makes them look weird or the fact that their heads and legs are shorter compared to normal horses?

It’s especially weird where there’s a cute deer in the chapter that looks normal 😂

Omg why am i so freaking evil
I want to see the emperor in anguish of having to see paulina with someone else. Well not that i know what's gonna happened in the future. A little misunderstanding won't hurt. Hahahhahahaha!!! Evil me!
But i just want to see our emperor wreck havoc for a bit.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MISS PAUL WITH HER HAIR COMBED BACK. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 BLEEEEEEEEEEEESSSEEDDDDDDD✨✨

I hadn't haha noticed the horses before the comments hahahaha...I went back and now I can't stop laughing. Mutant gerbil looking horses.

I love it and hate it at the same time hahahahahahaha

Pauliana with her hair combed back looks like a snack.
Thanks for the update!!

Double-page supporter
Gosh you commenters, look at what you've done xD. Those horses are gonna haunt me with their ugly mutant faces 😂
Also damn Pauli is handsome

She cute.
I am really happy with the story that the author made her strong and smart. Cause usually in stories girls are thin waisted, with large boobies (or small ones) and have limited amount of brains compared to the male love interest. But I am so used to stereotypes that I am getting the vibe she is a lesbian...
This is a romance novel and in the end she is a lesbian... I would laugh my tiny ass off.
Also I totaly see her buzz cutting her side and having a cool haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread