The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 54

Aggregator gang
Little Apprentices? They seem cute lol, a bit mischievous but good overall! I think its taboo for a woman to touch a sword in Acrea right? Is that why they want to behind their parent's backs?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think the twins have any ill will, remember that pauliana is the only female knight in the entire army, so they probably want to know how it feels to be a knight, even if they are noble.

Paulina: "Im not sure where to start but if i have to chose... it basically started when i beat the living shit out of a lot of soldiers when they were about to execute me..."

Fed-Kun's army
Lol at those girls.. love them for making Pauliana feel welcome. I hope they stay kind and friendly to her. Pauliana is so precious, though she can hurt or kill anybody, she has such a pure heart. Thank you!

The twins are so cute! And lol Pauliana is RADIATING alpha energy with the way she's sitting in her chair

Thanks for all the chaps <3

I think Paulina just became a role model for girls or at least an admirable figure. I'm not really surprised. I would think knights would be admired in the country as symbols of strength and bravery. However, the culture there has always told girls that it's impossible for them to be knights. Here comes Paulina and not only is she a knight but she's a knight who participated in the greatest conquest. Even if it's just one person, she's done what was once thought impossible and opened the door to possibility. That and of course good old teenage curiosity about someone who defies society and all that.

Twins: Tell us about how you became a knight!
Paul: it’s not that interesting tho

Us readers: *on Chapter 54 of Paul being a knight*

Fuck yeah - hope Ms Paul becomes a feminist icon, well as much as there could be one, in this story. Though, she doesn't seem too political atm

Double-page supporter
Just execute them for treason. You're the emperor, they were against you and wanted to make someone else the emperor, therefore they are traitors. Playing their game is a massive mistake. Yeah, we know how it'll end anyways, but still, why engage when you can just be done with them.

Dex-chan lover
They want her sword, kek
And that dress being too short and her sitting like a man was fucking comedy.

This whole series and especially these scenes in the capital remind me so much of Tamora Pierce's Keladry series. No wonder I love this so much!

Users who are viewing this thread