The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 58

Aggregator gang
Lolol His Majesty really did sneak in🤣🤣 And so fast too!!! Also poor Donau, he lives such a naive life considering how its medieval inspired times🤭 And his love interest also happens to be Ms. Paul, the Emperor's crush. Smh it wasn't meant to be

Dex-chan lover
hello-its-a-me-mario-funny-ce-13847857.png

Pauliana is gonna smack him for coming to see her though xdd, she's really worried about keeping his reputation

Rooting hard for Donau lol. Seriously tho, I hope Pauliana can lead the charge towards female empowerment and gender equality in Acrea. That being said, I'd rather have her keep her job as a knight and head of the royal guards, very traditionally male roles, than become Empress. She'll break more gender stereotypes that way. And I really hope she can actually get the twins to learn to become knights. Sir Levi seems aware of their potential but I doubt he ever entertained the possibilities until Pauliana. For reforms to really happen, she also needs Lucius as a backer who supports her because of what she's capable of and not because he's in love with her and naturally biased for her.

Dex-chan lover
Dense Pauliana scolding even denser Donau was truly a sight to behold.

Donau x Paulina is so cute!! Go Donau! Also the Emperor is so hopelessly inlove with her. I can't choose which ship to root for.

Users who are viewing this thread