The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 60

I thought maybe, just maybe, she'd get the hint since they were talking about marriage at dinner that she might have romance on the brain. But nope 🤣

Dex-chan lover
......this poor man.....what more needs to be done?

Me personally I'd cut my losses and move on

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeeeee!! It makes me so giddy but man, Pauliana is so clueless.. lol!!

XL

Dex-chan lover
Talk about getting knightzone, hard, lol.

Dude she also loves him so much but just in a different sense. 😭Even if they're so cute , I'm starting to feel bad for the emperor. But they're interactions are so lovely. I mean just look at Paul offering to stay the night with him 😂 She's gonna be the death of him someday 😂

@ChiiKitsune that is because the artist is changing the actual story of the novel. Many readers said that the emperor in the original story was an ass and got many women and kind of forgot about Paulina. I hope they kept him like this but int he same time, I noticed that they are going to push him into he MUST take the adopted granddaughter of the duke because otherwise there is going to be an internal war.

I still firmly believe at least the emperor gives the throne to Paulina, things are gonna work. Paulina deserves a bottom/waifu/ or submissive husband aka someone who will transfer all the decisions to Paulina. The emperor can't do that. It is not fair for Paulina to become one of the many wives or the submissive wife who CAN ONLY and will dominate things with grace and a docile personality. We all see Paulina. That is not her personality. She is goofy and can be naive because she overthinks things and she knows about the superiority of men in society. She doesn't have the luxury to think as a guy in her world.

She’s so aware when it’s other people, but when it’s directed at herself she’s completely oblivious.

Dex-chan lover
She's not st fault just like the emperor... Gosh this story is soo goood

pauliana has a larger army of simps than any other character in this world
That's wonderful

GODDAMNIT FIGURE THIS OUT ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT FREAKING FEVER JUST FIGURE THIS OUT ALREADY EVEN I WERE CONFESSED TO BY SOMEONE I DIDN'T EVEN LIKED TO BEGIN WITH AND I FIGURED IT OUT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread