The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

BLESS FOR THE MASSIVE UPDATE! Thank you so so much!!!

My Miss Paulina, show him who’s boss! 😤😤😤

Thanks for the mass release! It’s been a ride. Now we getting more into the political side of things and I hope Paulina gets her happiness in the end. Like it’s pretty interesting that she’s aware of things like romance but is oblivious to any romantic feelings towards her as a person.

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the mass update!! Seeing clumsy Lucius I try to woo Miss Pauliana truly made my day! Can't wait for her to show the rest, especially Zaino, how she truly deserves her position and even more.

I don't like power game in the palace, but i just want paulina to be the next madame salvatore!

Dex-chan lover
Am I dreaming ? 😳

Damn, thank you translation team for this big gift 😍

Thanks for the mass release!!

But noooooo the politics were starting to get juicy!

Aggregator gang
Oh my goodness!! I had an amazing binge thanks to you guys!!
Thank you so much for the mass release!!!!

He wants to take her into his *harem*? Nah, fuck that noise, Pauliana deserves to be someone's one and only if she ever were to decide to get married

Ahh!! You've spoiler us. Thank you so much for the HUGE AMOUNT of releases. We appreciate all the work you've put in :D

I hope the twins will one day learn to swordfight too!

@hitsuchan omg yes. The whole time I was thinking that too. Like fk the Emperor, just let her establish her own badass family with female warriors too!

Users who are viewing this thread