The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
Harem... Ha ha ha alright let's sink this ship and board the little bro ship 😏

THANK YOU SOSOSOSO MUCH FOR THE MASS RELEASE. Im so nervpus that somethong will go wrong for paulina ughhhh

I was nervous about this massive release. I thought the group will drop it. Thankfully, it wasn't the case.
Thank you so much!

Nearly gave me a heart attack thinking itd been dropped. Thanks for the ch dump, i really appreciate you sharing it with us instead of just hoarding em'.

This really has taken a turn into blond hotness' crush for pauliana huh. I hope she can succesfully shape up the royal guard! These boys too chatty.

I mean harem is aight he kind of has too due to political pressure, but it’ll probably end with just the two of them

The way things are going, I think there's no hope for Pauliana to be romantically interested on His Majesty.

I thought he was just kidding about taking her as a concubine but I guess not o_0

I'm scared of how things will turn out between them. Their difference in status can't really be ignored.

Thanks for the massive update! Thought my eyes were deceiving me lol. Anyhow re: that 'fall in love with me' part... bro your true thoughts are leaking

Banned
@firelordzuzu

taking a concubine is basically ordering a female to your bed. And since Paulina is denser than the cement block, ordering her to do that would probably be the only way to get through to her.

Though I'd bet she would take it the wrong way.
Paulina: OH! There's spies and hidden enemies, so you wants a knight by your side as you sleep. I got this.
Luscius: What? No.. how? why god, why can't I get through to her?

Users who are viewing this thread