The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

Thanks a lot for the mass release it was amazing! now we just wait for someone to draw first blood

I've been laughing non-stop reading the chapters. This manhwa truly is a gem. Thanks for the bulk updates!

So many chapters, so many things happening - I was a little sad when I clicked next and went to the manhwa info page. Hope Pauliana can cement her position as the commander amongst all the dissenters but at the same time not get caught up in the politics. The manhwa artist has been very good in portraying our MC pursuing her goals in her own fashion without falling to tropes.

Thanks for all the chapters!

Big thanks to for the mass updates!
Likes always still want more!
Keep them coming, and cheers!

jyc

Woow what a treat these updates were! Thank you so much translators, wishing you guys all the best :))
Pauliana let's go feminist route

B L E S S Y O U A L L 😭❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much for all of the updates and your hard work!!!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Bless you all for this mass release 🤗
Thank you so muchh

I love how accurate all Paul’s intuition yet she’s so dense about the emperor’s love for her🤣

thank you so very much for the mass release 💕

i like how stuff keeps happening in here and considering the *ehem* s p o i l e r s, it atleast gives some context to why things happened the way things might happen

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MASSIVE UPDATES!! You guys rock!!!! >w< ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I'm really excited to see Acrea's society changing for the better, so that women have a better footing in society rather than just being a baby maker. Also I wonder how Pauliana and the emperor will fall in love. I hope it doesn't involve her changing to fit a gendered norm, if she ends up falling for the emperor, people will question her leadership or ask her to step down and take on household affairs. I don't even mind Pauliana getting with the purple haired boy. He would definitely fit her 'wife' needs, and would support her without politics

I feel like I'll be crying for the emperor soon 😰😰😰 Anyhow, thank you for the hard work and the mass release! You guys are the best! <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the mass update!!

Lmao Aino and Zaino tho, someone is great at naming their kids 😂

Dex-chan lover
MAAAASSS RELEEAAAAAAAASEEE!!!
YEAAAHHHHH!!!

THANK YOUUUUU!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread