The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 64

@MrF0x

I don't know if you meant to reply to the guy who commented below me or if you actually meant to reply to me. If that was a reply to me, then I don't really see what you're saying and what you're referring to in that first paragraph you wrote, but with regards to the second paragraph I do want to say that this story clearly takes some inspiration from European monarchies (as is typical for fantasy) and that I do agree that the one of the main advantages that she would get would be basically immunity from any bad treatment in the kingdom.

@Tensaitkuroneko

Yeah, I see where you're getting at. While I do think that he would always have her best interests at heart, it would definitely go against everything she worked towards. Besides, it was probably just a fleeting thought he had, nothing he would act on in earnest.

You had great and valid points yourself. Thanks for not replying snarkily and all that. If only all discussions were as civil.

i'm ecstatic to read a story with such a butch protagonist. i admit i skipped over this title a few times because i assumed the protag on the cover was a dude -- i'm so glad a friend recommended it and i took another look!

i love that pauliana is still pauliana even in a dress, and i'm losing it at lucius' constant struggle with this incredibly gallant woman sweeping him off his feet ALL THE TIME but with 100% platonic intentions. I Love Her

the scene that's most struck me so far is pauliana helping that princess commit suicide. what a strange kindness.

anyway!! thank you scanlation team for sharing this fantastic work! i'm so grateful

@shoujotrash
First paragraph was just acknowledging you will to explain it (last time when I tried to just put some valid historical background I got rage attack from some people as if things nowadays can only be good or evil), how there is much more to it and how it isn't just simple good or bad thing. Then again, because of some error (database or something when posted) now I see that like a half of it was cut so there is that and comment lost most of the text in the process.

@Hauntedladybugs
It was more like act of mercy and kindness as princess would probably just hit wrong spot ending with her just bleeding out and dying in agony.

Emperor: *Visits her in the middle of he night, flirts with her, EVEN ALMOST KISSES HER*
Pauliana: I WILL BE LOYAL TO HIS MAJESTY THANK YOU FOR LOVING ME AS THE COMMANDER OF YOUR KNIGHTS

Zaino: Commander
Pauliana: *THIS GUY IS TRYING TO CLIMB UP?*

YEAH Indeed Pauliana is dense when it comes to love lol but sharp when its responsibility.

here it comes. he "wants to save her" by introducing her into this harem. By doing that he is cutting her wings and any self-respect. Many will say she joined the army to lure and seduce the emperor........

this is why I don't him interested in Paulina. he can find many other ways to help his best friend.

I'm being torn with shipping Lucius with Pauliana and let Pauliana stay as a knight. Cause in the end, the MC's desire is what matters

Users who are viewing this thread