The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 66

Pauliana, dish it all out to them - they deserve whatever beating they get. One other reader said that they hope she doesn't use violence or the emperor to solve the problem but I can't see any other solution. Clearly the mere fact she's a woman leads them to disregard her as their leader and talk shit, I feel like a good beating is what they need.

Thanks for the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
While I am glad that Donau protected her, I am afraid that this incident would reflect badly on her.

I know that Paulina X Donau ship will never sail, but I kinda want to see it happen.

I totally ship Pauliana and Donau because think about it, if she becomes empress then her power is derived from her husband, the emperor. She'd do more for equality and female empowerment if she keeps her captain of the imperial guards position that's traditionally a male role. Besides that, she'd never see herself as the emperor's equal, and unless they're into that dom/sub stuff, that inequality does not make a healthy relationship. Also, Donau adores her (even her rough sides) and tries to take care of her in his own way while giving her the space to be herself. Welp, I just hope she doesn't turn grey from all this dissention lol

Double-page supporter
Ugh I can feel Paulie's palpable stress levels rising... She never catches a break

@immortaljellyfish yea preach girl! It's my wish this webtoon goes differently from the source material. I can hope at least right?

Thanks for the update DBA!

Will this rage of hers(which makes total sense btw) be used to drag her off her duties or something?

This webtoon really goes off colour with stuff like that so I think that might be planned, and I hate the thought of that 😭

I feel quite alone on the "damn, wish she didn't have to end up with anyone" boat. But I went in on this knowing she'd end up with... well, the emperor, I guess.

I was like how long are you gonna hold back after hearing them trash talk about the woman you like 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread