The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 68

OHHH, DONAU BABY NO,,,,

i love him and how much he loves pauliana so much, but if he does like her romantically it ain't gonna work out, and if he doesn't this is gonna be a stain in his reputation. u_u i do not see...

I didn't think my heart could snap so fast but it did LMAO. What a roller coaster. I love Donau, poor babe. His relationship with Pauliana is strong and I love seeing them together. Pauliana loves him in her own way but not like that- eek I just feel for this lad. It’s bittersweet but I hope he can accept it :,D

And wow Pauliana is fantastic at disciplining her subordinates. I just love how she’s grown!

I started making weird squeaking noises after the part about marry me. At least I wasn't the only one shell shocked.

I screamed at that proposal part and woke up my entire neighborhood. What a way to start a chapter. Well played, author.

Donau has grown up to be such a fine man T-T Emperor has some serious rivals then.
And that NEWSPAPER DELIVERIES got me LOL

donau: marry me

paul: whatever, throw him in jail

lucius: *silently screaming*

LMAO the novels are so serious(? but this adaptation is like a cute story with some serious elements. I love it. thanks for the chapter guys!

Users who are viewing this thread