The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 69

As someone that has been in a similar position, the easiest way to make the subordinates respect Paul is for them to see someone they respect giving their respect to Paul. For example, if her subordinates see her being respected or being buddy-buddy with the emperor then they will see her in a different light. That is the easiest way, not the best way, because they should just respect her for her own accomplishments, but it is the easiest way. Maybe they should hold a tournament and see Paul kick everyone's @$$ then they'll see how she got the position she got!

As much as I like the emperor, I actually really want Paulina with Donau <3

Dex-chan lover
Uhh. A text bubble contest. I'm bad at those.

"If she marries Donau, my only chance for marrying into true love is Aino." ⚡
⚡Always⚡has⚡been⚡

Yepp, terrible.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, nice

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZzBd41NuZw

Aino is right he is the perfect match for her besides the emperor I guess 😂
Thank you for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Lolol heyy
Also I think he might have a fever o3o
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no

Donau is too much of a child and she only respects him as a subordinate. I can never see that kid with someone like Pauline. It's like Ron Weasley and Hermione couple. I didn't understand why she ended up with his dry ass

Dex-chan lover
Lol Donau was such a brat so seeing his character growth to his point is so nice. But I like to think he likes his commander in a respectable way after watching her through the war instead of romantic one. He respects her so much he's willing to throw away beneficial proposals and it looks like his family and friends would help him unlike the emporer, lol Aino

@JWChibi
I feel like it is romantic though? Or maybe that's just what I want it to be :(

So far, Paul doesn't see anyone in a romantic way, so it's hard to see how this will go. Unless the Emperor steps down, I don't see how they could end up together. It's possible she won't marry anyone and thus break the traditional expectations of women, that'd be consistent with her whole character. But she's also shown desire for a family to come home to.

The uncertainty makes it all the more interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread