The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 69

yes, i'm rooting for pauliana, I don't care about anyone else.
Maybe the emperor because he is kinda cute... but no, go pauliana <3

I hope a good love interest comes in for Pauliana since it seems like the whole topic won't be dropped any time soon. Donau is just the cute little brother and she's definitely not Empress material so it looks like there's no real target yet.

The last three chapters were like pow! Donau's surprise proposal, Emperor's expressions, nobles revolting. The last one was kinda expected tho. I hope all the knights repent over their ways.

Thanks for the chapters.

I like where this is going. Pauliana deserves so much happiness I don’t mind who she ends up with.

anyone have spoilers on who pauliana ends up with? or at least if she'd end up with lucuis or not?

because honestly, she wouldn't be the best empress material and her and the emperor is kinda just incompatible. would she even be happy once(maybe) she falls in love with lucuis
who also has three other wives

also feelings can change so i hope pauliana starts looking at donau as a love interest... but i feel like it's not going to happen soon

Thank you so much Dead But Alive ❤️❤️❤️ The next chapters would be the bomb 💣💣💣

Double-page supporter
Alright triple release! Thanks so much DBA

At this point I really really really would like it if this webtoon deviates from the novel. I friggin mean it. Paulie doesn't need to get involved with shitty politics and the emperor needs to gather his wits about him and decide to give up on her, if he genuinely wishes for her happiness

Donau makes my heart go doki doki. The second male lead syndrome is strong with this one.

@sumatose
anyone have spoilers on who pauliana ends up with? or at least if she'd end up with lucuis or not?

well... she has "something" with a piece of shit /no, not donau, he's an angel/ and she and lucius end up together & happy at the end + luciu's wives basically disappear

//// maaaan lucius in this story is soooo likeable, but i ship donau & paul so much,,,, paul should be able to have two husbands tbh

Users who are viewing this thread