The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
@Arkos 3 hours?! That's crazy and not really realistic I totally agree, but I'm just so happy that she is finally getting recognised that I am willing to ignore that.

Aggregator gang
Regarding her lasting for 3 hours, my guess is they weren't actively trying to kill her and only wanted to restrain her(at least some of them) so many of the soldiers held back a bit. That, and it kinda looked like some of them were going in one by one or in groups of two instead of, you know, jumping on her all at once like they could have. It still feels a bit unrealistic that it was 3 hours(1 hour would have been fine), but a little exaggeration story-wise is fine.

Pauliana:
And that is how I met your father.

HAJTISJJQIRJEIZBDIAJSBD I STAN A COURAGEOUS, SMART QUEEN! 🔥💖

# hours isn't unrealistic if you think about it. Back in the medieval days' battles lasts for days. the same soldiers can fight for days until they have reinforcements or die.

Well, hours is unrealistic, soldiers did fight for days, but they did it in shifts. The front line would rotate so that that the second line could replace the frontline to allow them to rest a bit. Intense fighting could realistically last only 15 minutes before a human needs to rest. The reason armies could fight for days is due to the fact formations were deep, lines were rotated in and out, and wounded soldiers were ferried to the back lines to be treated. Even then most fighting between armies concluded by sun-down due to visibility concerns, it's hard to tell friend from foe when you could barely see. (Though night battles are possible, they require a great deal more coordination to execute.)

Given that Pauliana was not wearing full armor, I would say she could fight an hour max, which already puts her at the top 1% of fighters in the entire world. I mean a full 12 round boxing match is 47 minutes and Pro boxers have 1-minute breaks in between rounds and you can visibly see fatigue accumulate over those rounds.

Anybody that says three hours is anywhere close to realistic has not ever watched a fight in their life.

But this is a manga it doesn't matter. Who cares if it's impossible, you just have to understand that you won't ever see something like this happen in real life and that's okay because people don't read comics for their adherence to science or common sense.

Double-page supporter
I don't think the fight took 3 hours long, I think most of the time frame was the creep trying to undress her then just a short time near the end was the actual brawl

Aggregator gang
When Pauliana said, "Look at me. Im here"
I felt that. so much.

Aggregator gang
Honeslty I hope she gets to cut off the hands of that pervert who tried to fiddle her

Group Leader
I don't know if I could join them if it ment that I would have to fight and kill the brave soldiers I fought together with. Besides why does he want to unify the continent? Is there anything wrong with it as is? Is it truly worth all that bloodshed? There's always someone who wants to rule the world.

Users who are viewing this thread