The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 73

Aggregator gang
Everywhere she goes, always the same old prejudices.... I mean, I understand why.... That's the society that she's living in.... but still!
I hope by the end, we can see the country moving past some of these sexist thoughts and superstitions!!
Thanks for the triple update!!

For a second, I thought Pauliana send another letter with the same opening. Hahaha.
Aino's face lol

Banned
@4sarah1212
@ncreaseSoup

In our own world, it still took hundreds of years before females were looked at with more than raising kids and keeping house.
Hell, look at the USA.... it gave women the right to vote but things didn't change much back then. It took a world war and a depression to change things and even then there was still oppression.
Damn... there's was still a strong glass ceiling for females in the 1990's. Yeah there is a female pioneers that change perception of people for a SINGLE female. People may give mad respect for a that sole female that is doing things that people expect men to do, but the general perception of gender changes slowly.

It's even worse in this story though. The progressive nations got conquered. It's going to take a lot to change stuff.

Dex-chan lover
... go try to kill a bear just to have Paulina save your sorry butt
Many thanks

I'm sick and tired of all this misogyny! I want Pauliana to have a good life without her changing her looks to meet society's standard of femininity and without changing her character as a knight!

The sexism... That isn't superstition anymore bro. I hope some huge animal comes along and Paulina sits back while they're screaming for help because "she's a woman so she's not helping" before saving them while they're a second away from death. Proving them wrong while getting a little revenge- it's two birds with one stone.

@gayleen I don't think she really understood it as romantic feelings. More like she recognized that he missed her company and wanted her to initiate some contact. From her perspective, I think she's seeing him missing her as a friend/comrade.

oh man, up to date when I really want to see her beat their asses lol. Time to start the school of discipline for asshats and punks, taught by pauliana winter. Eligible for all the nobles, knights, and hunters we've seen so far + her family

Dex-chan lover
LMAO I WAS STARTING TO WONDER IF THAT WAS REALLY THE PASSING OF THE SEASONS WE SAW AS HE READ HER LETTER 😂😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread