The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
she is so cool πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you for the translation!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

I F*CKING LOVE PAULIANA, I JUST LOVE HER TO DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thanks for the chapters <3

@RozuArison08 right? I hope she gets to travel some more and get more adventures and get to meet a mercenary just like the duchess from the contract of the monster duchess and the princess. A mercenary man would be the perfect match. I want the emperor to be her BFF and give them his blessing in their union.

I don't want the emperor marrying her. As andoi said the emperor would be forced to make her into his concubine and select another woman from the noble families to be his empress. Paulina deserves much more than a simple concubine. She should be the only wife of her husband. She is too much of a woman for politics...Even a merchant, an eccentric/exotic merchant who is rich would be better for her than the emperor.

Aggregator gang
@koia
Idk if someone answered for u but here u go
I think the two of them were drinking and the emperor accidentally got her pregnant. She left the palace to hide. The emeperor looked for and changed the law for her. Not sure if she became the Queen. It's pretty much a bad ending for me lol xD
correct me if I'm wrong

@RozuArison08

yeah its correct

. He accidentally make her pregnant while both of them drunk. Paul goes to hide at her fief and giving birth to a son. Just after a couple of hours, Lucius comes and found out about her.

- he propose to her and make a pact that she will be his only wife (3 of them is out from picture) + he change a continental law for her and Paulina becomes a knight + empress

So pissed e that she gets the blame for other people's mess, but she's strong and preserves. Hope she's able to slowly and surely change the country's perception of a woman's role

So pissed e that she gets the blame for other people's mess, but she's strong and preserves. Hope she's able to slowly and surely change the country's perception of a woman's role

Users who are viewing this thread