The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 79

Why. Why did you have to make such a flag oml 😂
I don't know if I want her to become empress, remain as a single woman, elope with the emporer or become the emporer herself

;-; I love this webtoon and it’s ability to portray romance that is quite “impossible” because of the career and time these two experienced... But I just love how realistic this story is ;-;

Read chapter 81 after this.

It's very likely.

her infertility is anything but. It's likely a difficult problem that gets solved.... or drama llama

I really love this manhwa and I am a bit sad that it is abit underrated. I love how it is realistic and overly romanticized and I love that the characters are a bit older and not so childish, these tyoes of manhwas are really rare 💛💛

I really like the pacing of this manhwa. Some people complained that it's too slow but it's actually pretty decent compared to others who drag out a one day event with annoying cliffhangers 🙂

It's also nice to see how the politics is being portrayed rather realistically here. We're finally starting to touch on Luxor's marriage. I've read spoilers and i know it's gonna be HE, but boy i expect some heavy angst to come in future chapters 🥺

Omg I hope they solve Miss Paul's infertility, even though that's not who she is for (having a baby doesn't define her existence) but the title of Empress/wife will go to the one who puts out an heir... Please please let them be together 💔 But I love that it's somehow realistic although it hurts 💔

Users who are viewing this thread