The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Oooh. Oooh this gives me the shivers. The road ahead is still filled with hazards, but at least she is where she is appreciated.

I need more. Give me another injection, doc. Paulina is so dope. 😭

Dex-chan lover
Paulina is goals please I need more. Thank you for the translations!

Fed-Kun's army
I really appreciate that although she looks boyish and isn't the typical beauty like most manga, the artist knows how to draw the builds of a male and female well.
I always thought winter is a super cool name (be it surname or whatever).

Dex-chan lover
Hehehe then he's going o ask her to change her last name again when he asks for her hand in marriage. Hehehhehe
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Awesome female MC is awesome, but I'm also waiting for the prince king to become the princess in distress of the front page cover.

Double-page supporter
Yay she has a new name now! Finally she's accepted for being a woman. Leave that misogynistic country of yours for good!

Thank you for this chapter! <3

Aggregator gang
She's so cool! This is so good!!!!!
Thank you so much for the chapter!!!

Lol she not gonna crying in the end huh?.
Everyone should watchout, paulina winter gonna slaying on battle war and prince hearts!!.🤧🤧

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I just noticed the "maidenly" blushing and reversed gender posturing of the king and Paulina on the cover and I love it.

@scarlet_summer to be fair, this new country's soldiers at least are just as misogynistic as her country's soldiers. Hell, the king rescinded his offer the moment he realized she was a woman. It was only after three hours of examining her excellent work that he changed his mind.

Pauliana is so freaking cool omg. Forget the king, I'd follower her to the ends of earth instead.

Users who are viewing this thread