The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 85

AGHHHH this is so great, and I love how realistically it depicts both the emperor's duty, the concubine's thoughts, and the general power struggle. Pauliana's confusion just makes it more amusing in general

THANK YOU FOR MASS RELEASE. WOWOWOOWOW.

I wish the emperor would let go of his feelings. @_@

@royalbl She never had romantic feels for him, in fact only reason she tries to build a romantic relationship
is because he got her pregnant and she ends up leaving for a while. He does end up only with her and getting rid of his concubines,
but she really wasn't EVER into him like that. She was just OG loyal / BFF with him.

Paulina is harder than a boy's wood that it's funny but sorry to the author, i wonder how long this denseness of her will last as it can get boring but so far i havent gotten bored so yeah....

@gudetama9017 SAME... she deserves so much more. That's one of the reasons why the story's so good though, that the universe has its realistic unfairness.

I just read comments with spoilers and honestly.... I think this'll end in five years with its present pace lol. It's kind of de motivating me from reading further, maybe I'll just wait when it's coming to the part where Pauliana "falls in love" with Luxor. Its been 85 chaps and she still sees him as his master, I'm getting tired 😩 But it's too good I can't stop reading...

@yserieh on your spoiler its correct.. however..
by the end of the novel she’ll do confess her undying love to him both as a emperor and a man and its really heartbreaking

some translation from the novel on Paulina confession:

"Until the end of this life. I love you, Your Majesty. Forever."

Thanks for the mass release!! 😘😘

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder who will become empress in the end.. is it possible for Pauliana to become one? Hmm..
thank you so much for these updates!!

People who think Paulina and Lucius are actually gonna eventually end up together 🤡

I'm glad he married the black haired chick. White hair was a pawn of the elders so she could be dangerous for his autonomy, and brown hair was very frail and might as well die while giving birth

Users who are viewing this thread