The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 87

THIS IS THE START OF LOVE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >.<
Thank you for the chapter >.<

Bwahaha! Even Aino will beat the King to a punch in romance!?
I feel bad for dear Pauliana but this is too funny!

Dex-chan lover
I want to ask for a small spoiler from anyone who knows: How much longer until Pauliana starts falling in love with or realise she's in love with Lucius?? 'Cause I'm really starting to wonder if she ever will.

i don't give a fuck about aino and cekel tbh give me more pol and lucius please♥
/thank u so much guys for the chapter ♥♥♥♥♥/

i'll leave some random spoilers from the novel bc why not? so don't read if you don't want to know the ending
- i think that everyone already know what happens with the wives so... anyway, don't worry, all of them will disappear at some point
- yep, aino and cekel end up together (aino is a fucking piece of shit in the novel, like the man is TRASH and he harasses cekel)
- pol and rebecca become besties basically,,,, after rebecca dies, pol misses her a lot
- this is pretty much random but lucius likes pol's hair and also likes to touch a 'soft spot' in hear head lmao
- at some point, pol wants to have her own family and get married; that's why she wants to marry frau /i think that's his name/ but he's a fucking gold digger. when she finds out that he's only after her bc money, she feels so fuckin' heartbroken that is really sad :(
- lucius takes care of pol after the gold-digger-guy thing, and then they sleep together ~several times~ and lucius goes crazy bc he was drunk and doesn't remember,, but all the time he's like "i'm sure that it was amazing" lmao
- when lucius and pol make love for the first time, he's already single (like all of his wives are gone) and has a little daughter that pol loves a lot
- pol has a son
- don't worry, pol ends up loving lucius (like a man) and they get married with the most wonderful wedding ever
- the novel ends up with lucius and pol laughing and being all lovey~dovey, it's really cute
- pssss: pol let's her hair grow (shoulder lenght i think) so i can't wait to see it in the manhwa ~ that's all

I have mixed feelings about miss paulina n the emperor.
Sometimes i do want them to be together, but sometimes I don’t want them to be together.
I really want a 2nd ml to suddenly appear.
The one that will make us feel the 2nd lead syndrome that eventually turns to be d one.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Beat his ass, Pauliana!

@aurite
Thanks for your spoilers, I hope that last one becomes true soon, I would love to see that.

@sweet-potato
omg thats a way long to go. And its ch 87 now and the emperor still haven't marry anyone. So i guess it would be atleast another 100. *sigh

Thankyou for telling me this :'

I swear the two idiots..
Anyway it's so funny that Pauliana's first instinct is to invite all of his wives while Lucious was crushed. Then the wives proceed to cheer on Pauliana instead of him. What an emperor indeed. And Aino.. you fool, badum badum after being rejected. What are you? A masochist???

Wow I just really dont like that white haired girl, glad she's a minor character

Ughhhh! When will miss Paul fall in love with Lucias!? 😫 It's been too longggg

Users who are viewing this thread