The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 88

We now witness how a grown man, a knight at that, who probably killed hundreds of people, is being confused by "love badumps".

Imagine you get kicked in the d*ck and you’re in bed and your friends come over just to laugh at you this is so funny.

Dex-chan lover
...Why does everyone hate this poor sod, again? I get he's overbearing, but that doesn't mean he deserves to get kicked in his most sensitive spot.

Though, he definitely shouldn't be grabbing anyone. Solid no-no.

Haha, let us all point and laugh at Aino! HAHAHAHA!
@BanditHadron
Aino has been a thorn in both Pauliana and Lucius's sides the entire story, it is about time someone physically put him in his place.

Yo i jut reread like the past ten chapters and i would like to make a prediction.

Im guessing that pauliana and lucius are gonna get drunk, fuck, and then she'll get pregnant bc apparently they have superstitious shit and pauliana might not actually be infertile. If all that happens, then she would become the empress.

@Fushiginiku I believe she was given the male title, because Acrea is weird like that, and completely sexist. Women cannot inherit the title, only men can, and only someone holding the male title can run the land. Nobody says you can't give a woman the title directly though, so iirc they did just that way back like... after she saved the emperor or something.

Okay, from what my brother has told me, it hurts so much to get hit there that even thinking about it can make him feel pained. But still, Aino's EQ is so underdeveloped. (I suppose that's a side effect of spending a large portion of his youth only among men/Pauliana and on the battlefield.) He's like those grade-schoolers, bugging the girl he likes.

@Vericost Thanks for the suggestion but the report button is replaced by a edit button when it's your own post. And now I've made another post that's irrelevant??? Lol, there really should be a function to delete your own post somehow...

im genuinely curious to see how the relationship between paulina and blondie is gonna progress cause it all seems pretty vague rn.

but also lmaoooooo aino got decked ahahahah

😂😂😂😂 poor aino😂😂 I know some people and I too really want pauliana and emperor's relationship to be a romantic one but honestly I am satisfied with them being just friends too like their friendship is so sweet 😂 if this friendship can be ruined because of romance, I'd rather prefer they just stay friends

Dex-chan lover
My fucking sides!
Finally Lucius and Paulianna had their sweet little revenge!

"What have you done to me?"

Lol, Aino always calls Lucius out, but can't tell he's crushing already.

Lol I'd feel bad for Aino except he kinda deserves it for pushing his confused crush on the poor girl. His denseness is not her problem and he needs to treat her with respect. I don't think she would kick him in the nuts if he didn't do something offensive to her. I like that she is sassy and speaks her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread