The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 97

Group Leader
Thank you so much for the translations!!! Sad to hear ur dropping the series, but I look forward to more series in the future!

@recht Do u mind spoiling the ending? I rly dont mind major spoilers through the story i just wanna know if they do get together or not lol

if anyone wants spoilers just type the story's name and novel spoilers and you should go to a novelupdates thread that has all the spoilers.

@trashkeiii

I don't exactly remember how i went but i know that she got pregnant by the emperor and ran Away or something. Ans some other stuff i now i hated. It's written in quite a few comment section under the chapters

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@recht she returned in the end soon after giving birth...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thanks for the translation guys, good work so far! Beware guys, SPOILERS for Season 3 in the comments

On panel 16 with scene of all the blood falling on the bodies, I thought it was a bunch of bomber planes dropping bombs on dead people
I probably rewatched Hellsing too much

Users who are viewing this thread