The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 98

Pauliana is so adorable 😍

ALSO STAY OUTTA HER FUCKING BUSINESS U NEWBIES ARE JUST GONNA END UP PISSING HER OFF.

I get the "Wanting to keep your boss from snapping at you" thing. But forcing it will cause the exact opposite or worst......

Not that she'd blame the soft boy doctor for that, but the newbie will force it harder once the date thing doesn't work out as he wants....

Ahhhh thank you for picking this up! I love the work you do on Crimson Karma, so I know this will be another great work!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Holy shit caramelcookie, i fucking love you! Thank you so much for picking this up!

The doctor guy is so soft... But really you think she's such a spinster? She looks like a lady who's made it in life, no need for some dude to sponge off of her money...

Tysm for picking it up~~~

Yaaayyyy, thank you for picking this up!

Tbh, having read the spoilers, I read each chapter on the edge of my seat waiting for shit to hit the fan. Both terrified and eager for more!

Thank you for adding another badass female lead to your repertoire!!! I love this series and the Crimson Karma and I’m so happy you picked it up

Users who are viewing this thread