The Knight and Her Emperor - Ch. 98

Thankkkk youuu soooo muccch for picking this project up!!..i love youuu!!.😘😘..keep up the good jooobb!

Dex-chan lover
The doctor never fails to set off alarm bells for me, idk why it just feels like he’s trying too hard to suck up to Paulina

Fed-Kun's army
yeah gotta agree that the doctor is suspicious as hell .-.
the way he tried too hard felt like he has some short of a hidden agenda.....

i just noticed his name is frau sneke.... they really aren't being subtle here LOL. this guy is probably going to back stab our pau? bc the name... frau (fraude) sneke (snake). also that soft demeanor aint TRUSTWORTHY!!!

Gosh, thank you so much for providing this blessing of truly skilled translation! You are one of the rare ones who does it perfectly ❤️❤️❤️

wait I kind of like this doctor I think it would be super cute if he and pauliana actually got together whankdjnawjdnh (I'm so over the emperor)
tysm for picking this up! <3

OH NO THE DOCTOR’S LAST NAME IS “SNEKE”?!!!!!! 🥲😭😭😭😭😭 ISNT THAT FORESHADOWING OF BAD INTENSIONS?!!!! XHSKXBSKSHSOSHSKSH NOOOOOOO!!!

TBH if the Doctor was the ML, I think they’d suit each other very much especially personality wise (stubborn and stoic + soft and happy manners)

Users who are viewing this thread