The Knight and Her Emperor

Everyday i fall a little bit more in love with Paul 😍 Im rooting for her and Rebecca. Sorry to Lucius but this is now a PaulxRebecca ship

Fed-Kun's army
the MC is like the manliest character in the story lol I love this

damn she just realized some things and i feel like it's gonna take a loooooooooong time for her to understand more things and eventually understand what it feels to be a woman

Got tired of waiting so read the novel/ written translations. Just finished it completely and give it a 9/10. This was a great story☺

Dex-chan lover
Is DR going to keep translating for Season 3 now that DbA dropped it?

Sad to see DA Scans are dropping this series, but thanks for your efforts to date, I always looked forward to your great work

A fairly realistic medieval setting, if they spent more focus on the war itself and the battles it'd be a 10, but its still a good read with good characters nonetheless. 9/10 great read

Aggregator gang
Does anyone know when the official English translation of the novel get out? I'm obsessed with this!! I'm worried the ending might not be what I want Ugh so for now just 9/10

Hey you deciding to read this.
You should.
Characters are fun and have personalities
Really funny and well thought out

Art is great, but if you prefer MC with big shining eyes petite body fluttering hair kirakira you may have to adjust.

( the MC is the red haired and the blonde is ML. I seriously messed that up at first)

Also, this is somewhat slow burn romance. But the characters interactions REALLY make up for it.

The story also handles feminism,women's rights and oppression. Like, it's probably one of the main themes.

But it's really lighthearted and fun!

@KhalE The webnovel (oficial translations) is quite easy to find. Just google "The Emperor and the Knightess". Btw...i think that the novel just finished. 362 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread