The Knight and Her Emperor

I have split feeling knowing this concubine thing is normal at that time. It's slow burn romance between two lead really burn me inside lol.

I love your translations from crimson karma!! Thank you both for translating this story too 🥰
[ Btw, the spelling poliana would’ve been super cool, sounds more feminine, but the og name is nice too :) ]

Caught up, while the political marriages make sense it seemed to try and gloss over the fact he's fucking all three concubines. "Oh sorry I'm banging these three beautiful women because of....politics" He's basically enshrining the kind of chauvinist double standard he's apparently against.

Fuck concubines luciana when
tho dont get me wrong I still love them and especially rebekah but I came here originally for luciana and him banging three women at that like Uthred said.., what kind of romance is that-

Gosh now I’m just rooting for Paul and the girls. I hope Paul ends up with someone else, pls pls pls.

I only read one chapter but I wanted to day this … I can tell this is going to be good (at least it has very good potential , can't say for the future tho) but I really appreciate quality manga's like this that have many sweat and work put into than some manga's with just a good graphics but crappy story, character development and contents , quality is better than quantity in this cases .

Users who are viewing this thread