The Knight Commander Wants to Monopolize the Former Glasses Girl - Ch. 1.2

I know exactly where this is going but it's definitely not gonna stop me from reading lol

I do relish in the revenge MC always gets on the fake saintess.

However, I dislike it when the value of the MC is only determined in comparison to the other woman in question. Like in order for MC to look good the other one's gotta be a bitch. She can't just have inherent value and the other saintess also be a good person.

Dex-chan lover
i hate when the two saintess thing happen coz half of the time the dumbfucks never test the 2nd girl, and they always believe the girl that goes ''Im the Saintess!''...like...bitch, do they honestly think that a ''saintess'' would just jump at the opportunity of having power or a handsome prince? like ffs use ur brain for like 5 seconds

@Madologist there already a saintess manga that did that some time ago (spoiler warning for that series with the sequel):
> two girls got summoned
> the mc was a regular girl and the other girl was pretty
> the summoner high priest chick decided the pretty girl was the saintess apparently coz ''fuck that ugly chick''
> surprise! the MC has powers and the other girl has some power
> everyone including the readers believed she was the true saintess
> turns out the pretty girl was the true saintess and the high priest chick knew coz she could feel it so she didnt pick based on appearences
> pretty girl power was just too undertrained, and mc was just better at using her power, saintess gets better later
> Main Problem gets resolved
> mc gets send back to her old world
> END

it ended a long while ago but i dont know that it has a sequel where she gets summoned again but i havent read it yet

@Hollow7F soo the tittle...?
You not pointed at manga about saintless with glass or the one who tittle got robbed..?

@domo404 check chapter 1-1 on comment someone share the link

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Incompetent morons. Why would you only test 1 person?

i love when the female lead doesn't end up with the prince or the highest ranking person. i'm getting pretty tired of the same 'ol classist stuff where the male lead is the prince, even though in a previous lift or whatever he was the worst -__-

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh the classic “she’s hot when she takes her glasses off” trope........ can’t say I ever missed this trope.... ah well, the story at least looks cute so far. And the revenge will be sweet

Stupid intro aside, how is MC prettier than the bitch cousin? Coz she got big round eyes? Coz I don't see the alure.

Dex-chan lover
I hate her cousin but I hate those two pretty boys more. If you see someone being this obviously abusive why in the world would you give into their whims?

Dex-chan lover
@Karakarachu : keep in mind the cousin is likely in heavy makeup/cosmetics/fashion, while the MC has no such luxury and likely has the cheapest options for everything, if anythony at all, given her comment about being treated as a free maid in part 1.

real question, why are like 75% of the princes in these stories brainless

Lol they're not even gonna test her after the cousin passed???
What if they got super lucky and got a 2 for 1 deal?
Purifying the demons, or healing, or whatever could go twice as fast!

Users who are viewing this thread