The Knight Commander Wants to Monopolize the Former Glasses Girl - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
Your typesetter needs to get their act together:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
@imtaciturn : We are dealing with someone who has been living with a family who only wants to abuse her as free labor, and would not spend any funds they did not have to. If there was any support funds, like form her parents insurance, to support her they likely took that all for themselves. She would be in the cheapest option for everything, including glasses. Cheap doe not look pretty most of the time, and to much of out concept of appearance comes from the quality of our garments and accessories

Most people you see in glasses had a fitting and tried them on to to see what frames would look best on them (as I have had every time I got a new pair of glasses over the last 15 years), she would have been stuck with the cheapest option only. It is not that people can not look bad with them, it is that there is a step involved, that the vast majority take, which removes that issue. Well unless the person has horrible taste...

tonsil-hockey in the second chapter? boy, he sure moves fast! 😂 but hey, it's better than a 100 chapters of misunderstandings. he has the right idea 😚

@ Snowpper
These youngsters are forgetting the traditions, they should firstly wait 3 years of misunderstandings to be allowed to hod hands, then 5 years later they would be allowed to kiss

@MsLilly
and do not forget that they will be able to call each other by their first name only after 5 years of marriage and they still will be blushing

@sjmcc13 ah yes, that makes sense too. i never thought about the financial aspect, i just thought she bought or was forced to buy that kind of glasses because she has to make herself look ugly.

@sjmcc13 ah yes, that makes sense too. i never thought about the financial aspect, i just thought she bought or was forced to buy that kind of glasses because she has to make herself look ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread