The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill Was Expelled from the Hero Party~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5

Double-page supporter
People seems underestimated the stone...
Even saint from the church (that healer girl) can't even do a thing against the ilness, yet the stone can, showing the stone 'miracle' enough for sick person can jump around without having trouble, at least her life is not in danger for time being....
and miracle stone probably has limited of the wish can be granted, if limitless, the world order become chaos long time ago by some people using the stone to gain unrivaled power or immortality...

Aggregator gang
It's really nice seeing the characters with colors, it really changes my view on the world, it "brightens' up, it's a satisfying feeling.

Eh, so he's the Dungeon Master now? But wait, is Marius really human or nah?

Contributor
@jimmyclear old? if he was born together with the labyrinth, then he should be really young actually, since the labyrinth itself is totally new.

Dex-chan lover
@WillTell
Plot requirements restrict absolutes in magic.

So even if it claims to be "grants anything you wish for", plot makes it "grants anything you wish for*". The asterisk is "This stone is only one part of a complete set. Collect all of them to fulfill the wish in its entirety, if the wish is something positive for another person, sets you up well for life, or removes your main source of conflicts. Please keep in mind that if the wish is uses for something unintended, something stupid, in a way which causes continuous irritation to the wisher, in a way which creates numerous opportunities for the wisher to become temporarily and/or permanently injured, become harasses, become awkward, cripple a loved one, or is used by accident, the wish is not refundable, nor is it able to be altered after the wish is made, even if the wish was made when the full set was still incomplete. Also, in the case the of any misfortune caused as a direct result of a wish, the fault lies entirely with the wisher for being unable to wish appropriately".

Double-page supporter
Ah...what? Is the job some kind of penalty for making the wish?

Dex-chan lover
hah, you thought it's gonna be about adventurers raiding labyrinth, but it was actually a story about managing dungeon all along!

Dex-chan lover
> can grant any wish
> can't even heal a single illness fully
man, labyrinths sure suck in their world ๐Ÿคฃ

Dex-chan lover
So, I have three theories.
1) The stone can activate any ability, but has only finite power. With a new dungeon's stone not having much power to speak of.

2) The stone makes you the dungeon's master, allowing you to grant yourself any wish as long as it fits the rules of the dungeon.
Personal strength comes with the position. Powerful enemies come to you. Treasure ordinary and extraordinary available at a snap of your fingers. As much monstergirls as you can summon.
In short, it can grant you a broad spectrum of wishes, unless you are a selfless guy like the MC.

3) His sister's condition is not a sickness or a curse. It's a divine blessing that wasn't properly figured out. The wish just made her strong enough to handle that blessing.

Dex-chan lover
@cannarali @Owyn
Theorycrafting here, but I feel it's more likely that she didn't wish "to get healthy" but "to get to spend more time with her brother", meaning she needs to remain a little sick (so he can pamper her) and he needs to get a job that forces him to remain in the neighborhood.

@flannan
As above, but I also like your theory about the blessing that wasn't figured out. Although the previous ones they did have the names for them, they just didn't understand what they meant. Plus there's a perfect examiner living in the house too.
But it's still possible, I don't know if they have had her examined for skills or effects yet. (They really should use their artificial friend for it soon though).

Dex-chan lover
maybe she wished to always be with her brother from now on. so he gets stuck with a job tying him to the town and she is still somewhat sickly so that he will still have to dote on her.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ TOTALLY FRIGGING CALLED IT! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Skull Monster Boi is also joining the party. Just wait! That or he's "going on a journey!" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@Nk9bjP4A ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Holy Shit! That's a GREAT analogy! I love your analogy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, it is much like Horrorland! Though, does that make him the theme park director? Also, does this mean that his sister is spawnable? Will the dungeon start spawning clones of his sister who are give mind linked to the original? If he's the Guardian, does that mean that he'll have TOTAL control over the dungeon? Also, won't this mean that his HP will become Secret Boss levels? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Oh. CRAP! HE'S BECOME THE BIGGER-BAD! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling mc should have kept the rock to use for himself. That way she would have been healed. As is, I bet she wished for his happiness instead (which likely resulted in slight health for her, and him becoming a dungeon master).

Users who are viewing this thread