The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill Was Expelled from the Hero Party~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5

Dex-chan lover
Wow.... it's like asking someone to operate a deadly theme park so that your town can attract tourists in order to make money off of them, without regard to whether or not the tourists die while riding some of the attractions in the theme park.

Double-page supporter
The title: „The Labirynth Raids of The Ultimate Tank”, 31 f*cking chapters 1 raid. Nice. Change the title to „incest with saving sister in it and mc saying sorry tho its not his fault every chapter”

Dex-chan lover
Is it gonna be like, He who uses the stone is the labyrinth protector, but the sister used it?

Dex-chan lover
Well, Marius is old and tired, so of course he would assign Rude as dungeon protector.

@youiri65

Those things still exist? What kind of bullcrap move is that?

Wait... Why would he make his sister make the wish? That's the absolute most surefire way for something to get fucked up. I'm guessing she would wish for her brother to always be happy, and for things to always stay the way they are, long before she would wish to be cured. Perhaps it's the reason she's feeling a bit better. Not cured, but not going to get worse sort of situation.

He seriously had one job. Hold a damn stone and wish for her to be cured. How did he screw that up?

Maybe, I'm over thinking it. Maybe the "Miracle" granted by the stone has some sort of caveat, or just isn't as powerful as folks think. Not much of a miracle then, but I guess we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
@bvdaf
Do you want it to have 31 raids in 31 chapters instead?
also, there's nothing to suggest it's plural on the Japanese title

Dex-chan lover
That moment he hugs her. You can see the years of fear and anguish disappear from his body.

Fed-Kun's army
So... the title can now be interpreted as "Raids on the Ultimate Tank's Labyrinth."

If monsters gain a boon from their DM... the town's blacksmiths are gonna turn a profit on repair fees.

@WhiteWhaleJonas - It's entirely possible, but that would open up an entirely different can of worms filled with a ton of questions. Right now I'm just speculating using what we've been told. However, if what you said was the case, then the 'miracle' stone would still feel a bit underwhelming. So far it hasn't shown much in the way of being miraculous.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the stone would have worked better if Rude used it? Unless it was exaggerated about their power or their power varies by age of the stone and or guardian strength

wait, what ?, will he be able to become like marius ( i mean monster form or some sort ... )

Users who are viewing this thread