The Labyrinth Raids of the Ultimate Tank ~The Tank Possessing a Rare 9,999 Endurance Skill Was Expelled from the Hero Party~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5

Contributor
The path of regrets or the path of thorns.either way. It;l be rough.

Dex-chan lover
Boo! Just pick one. There better be consequences for trying to do it all.

Double-page supporter
Has anyone read the novel to this? Does he ever show interest in any of the girls or he forever has the the damn sister complex.

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080
The sister has a terminal disease, he has already stated several times that he has not only disregarded relationships but also job security and other important things just to save his sister, you arent gonna see him in any romantic situations until he saves her.

Its like youre asking a the brother of a cancer patient that heavily depends on him if he has fucked any chicks lately.

Dex-chan lover
@bobbybiracial Boo, because he's just becoming clan leader because everyone wants him to. He even admits in this very chapter that he plans on neglecting his duties, pushing them onto someone else. Why even be clan leader in the first place, then?

Dex-chan lover
@CivilSky: DON'T START SOMETHING, YOU ARSONIST! *joking*

That feudal lord is something else. Too many dungeons are popping up (btw: Return of the Demon Lord arc?) so we gonna purge them. I can live with that argumentation. But in this story it is possible to contain dungeons and some are worth that all that work. A dungeon in proximity of a settlement is something nice. A free factory, that produces for free. Wonderful. More money for the lord's land. And many adventures already flocked to that village/dungeon -> that village has already been unofficially approved by the clans. ...And that lord wants to shut this dungeon down? Because that village either handles it on its own or loses that opportunity, as he can't be bothered with developing his own county? How many other dungeons with so spot on good locations have been spawn in the last few weeks, so that he can forfeit this opportunity?
This reeks of blackmail-style black-company management. "I just tell them, they lose this chance, if they don't handle this themselves, even though I know, that I would have to step in. Someone else will bring this sacrifice." Imagine they really would have gone through with this and conquered that dungeon. I can see the furious look on the face of that lord.

Also, brilliant idea. Just name the golem girl, that will be brought down, the moment her identity is discovered, as a representative. What can go wrong with a clan, that has an in-build self-destruct button?

lol use your homunculus partner’s special ability to check what is wrong with your sister already.

Users who are viewing this thread