The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
I think no one's gonna be ready to go at it after all that 🀣 oh, maybe, some can, if they are M πŸ˜‚

She’s so cool in the fight!

Haha! Oh my god she really did it. His expression! And the withering flower. πŸ˜‚

Thank you for the new chapter.

His alternate name is so difficult to pronounce. Its like im saying Steroids with a lisp or There-Erode

SYT2K19 YOU’RE THE BEST SCANLATION EVER EXISTED I LOVE Y’ALL SO MUCHπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

What the heckk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor guy!!
Ps: is that excalibur??

dude, the symbolism makes it so much worse, she came in with a big sword & now the wolf's gonna get de-flowered

I dunno whether to laugh or cry 😭

Dear Lord, i'm crying. 😭😭😭 But, i'm still laughing so hard. Thereode maybe want to kill himself if he knows about it later on. 🀣🀣😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
BRRUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHH πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Og geez @AkaneApples! I was already laughing because of the last few panels in this chapter but your comment just made me.....πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This is SUUUUPPERRRR WEIRD πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No I'm just curious was she seriously ready to get fucked by a wolf!??! Like if he got hard she wouldve have seriously done it?!?!

Dex-chan lover
Oh gaawd she just fondled the D card.....and just sooo chill about..like yeah no biggy at all.just doing this for business purposes.XD

I dunno if this girl is actually smart or stupid.lol

Users who are viewing this thread