The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 12

Was the maid planning on subbing out her baby with Astina's? That seems kind of impossible considering how far along she is.

Seems like it but really dumb way to go about it. Cause the baby wouldn't look like anything closes to either parents.

Double-page supporter
More likely the maid planed to claim he is the father after his new wife didn’t survive the night. Who knows what her plan will be now.

Dex-chan lover
Beauty and the beast?!!!

I think this is a role reversal that everyone wanted but Disney and Twitter never had the guts to do.

Woah. That maid is pregnant. What? Is she planning to make her son/daughter the heir instead? 😒

@virgoess I think the plan was that Astina would die, The Baron (I think that's who was with her) would present the maid's child (which is probably the Baron's) as one conceived before/early on during the transformation, and use it as a puppet ruler while basically taking over the Dukedom himself. However, since Astina not only did not die, but is actively trying to fulfill her duty, fucking the dog, and if she gets knocked up, that would make the maid's secret baby moot, as even if it WERE the Archduke's child, it would be an illegitimate child born out of, and Astina's child would take precedence in inheriting the estate, since she's his lawful wife, even if he is a wolf monster now. This is why the baron is trying to find fault in her in the next couple of chapters, to find an excuse to annul the marriage/chase her out to salvage his plans.

LMAOOOO OMG THAT FUCKING CHAIN AND COLLAR AND UPRIGHT WALKING 😂😂😂😂😂 bruuuuuuuuh

Users who are viewing this thread