The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 14

I gotta say, poor Theo (for how he is treated at the moment) but his expressions are absolutely hilarious and priceless

am i always gonna be on the verge of dying every time i read this?
*wheezing... can't breathe... too much laughing*

time to send death threats to translator team so they can upload chapter fastly
hehe

Fed-Kun's army
As funny as this is ( and trust me, I'm laughing out loud) I REAAAAALLLLY want to see Theo in human form.

Thanks for the Chap, please more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆more 😆

Omlord yess a massive release I’m so utterly grateful and astonished on how funny this series is ! Thank you soo much translators

THIS IS LOTERALLY TOO FUNNY IM DEAD

SHE DIDNT STOP AT LITERALLY TRYING TO MATE WITH A WOLF FOR THE CONTRACT SHE ALSO BEATS HIS ASS AND TRAINS HIM

LOLOL

THE WAY THE AUTHOR DRAWS HIM TREMBLING ON HIS HINDLEGS LOLOL

Fed-Kun's army
I came here expecting tragedy and bestiality. I got comedy instead. Hopefully, I don't see any bestiality. Fringe hentai has more than enough.

Fed-Kun's army
I like the way this is going, but I feel like for the story to eventually progress, she would need to restore him partially, either to a point where he regains his senses, or a more humanoid form like they showed earlier. Then it would become something more like beauty and the beast but what kind of trials or tribulations they would need to face as a couple.

There's some speculation about how the Grand Duke's situation will be resolved, but… if you guys go to the manga's title page, and look at the "Related" series link, you'll find a translation of this webtoon's promo.
Doesn't show all the story details, but it sure reveals an upcoming twist I expect within the next several chapters or so.

Dex-chan lover
I find it so funny that he stands on two feet sometimes.. like his body remembers he's human but his mind is overtaken by the dog instincts lol
Many thanks

Edit: he already whipped lol

@Amarjeet Please don't. That is exactly how you get people to drop series. If you like it a lot, just do what I do: Go to a private tab and read chapters again or comment on every chapter. Unless you're something like a sociopath, seeing other people enjoy your work is one of the best ways to motivate someone.

Users who are viewing this thread