The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
here i thought she would use theo's paw to stamp the letter, sigh...

and ah, now i wonder what the baron vassal think... majority of the vassals are at their wit's end except him, what kind of hidden agenda i wonder...

Dex-chan lover
Ay, another day, another batch release baby! A bit sad that we're caught up, but I look forward to the next chapter. Is it releasing weekly? Monthly? Anyone know?

LMFAO. Omg this poor doggo. I cant wait for more of this and how their relationship will develop from this.

Fed-Kun's army
hjsgjdskHJDKALGJFLGJFk I love her but LMAO our poor doggo jkdshfjdkshl

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 15 is gonna be good, not translated yet...

https://newtoki76.com/webtoon/6343246?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

So this is listed as smut, is there going to be like beastiality down the line in a bit or will he turn back or something?

Dex-chan lover
@Aldis : Well, based on that little bit with the maid in the earlier chapter, my guess is
He plan to have that maid, likely with his own child, to 'have the duke's child'

Something like:
Oh no the wife was killed by him because he's a beast
but medicine is still going strong and he violate the maid who came to help
and now that maid is pregnant with his kid thus the legal heir

@ly444999 : There's a link to the promo, and also series' description...
He turn human.

Thanks for the update.

I can't help being curious what she is planning to do, also!

@ly444999
So this is listed as smut, is there going to be like beastiality down the line in a bit or will he turn back or something?

I'm not the primary source, but from spoilers I saw online,
no, there is no such thing as bestiality in this series, it's only used as a mix of comedy but also to insist on the fact the duchy's vassals really went too far trying to cross bred their lord, just like she said in this chapter (my POV: and from the pregnant maid we saw, it's more like one of the vassal was trying to have another baby take over the title of grand duke for themselves, probably by having said maid lie and pretend that it was the grand duke's...). Else, as you can see in these latest chapters, she is pretty much treating him as a big dog she needs to tame. At one point, she will kiss him once, think any pet owner kissing their puppy's lightly, and he will turn back into being a human (a magical kiss!!... from someone who was a witch in their past life ^^;;). There is someone in the forum spoiler thread of this series on novelupdates who wrote that she will need to kiss him every 12h for him to keep his human shape, but to take it with a grain of salt since they were not totally sure about that information.

EDIT: oh, so this must be the source of the spoiler:
https://m.blog.naver.com/damgow/221381719266
I translated it with chrome, and it does indeed say that the Grand Duke will be able to return as a human for half a day if he kisses Astina, and gradually fall in love with her, who allows him to return as a human. But also that Astina is really shocked because he looks a lot like the king Theodore who betrayed her in her past life, and acts indifferent towards him = drama, complications ^^;;

Users who are viewing this thread