The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
My God this is amazing.
Keeping the disciplinary object on the wolf's back is next level savage

Fed-Kun's army
HAHAHA SHE PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE!!! I KNEW IT!!! also she didn't steal the seal, mr. butler??? it's her right to use it??? she has more right than all the other bastards?? i'm super excited for the next chapter lmao but he's right about one thing: she's definitely their karma 🤣😂

thank you for all your updates!! this series is AMAAAZING LMAO i adore our grand duchess with all my being afsdljkfdjkl <3333

Dex-chan lover
God damn it, she turned a giant angry wolf into animal version of "yes, honey" guy.

Dex-chan lover
This series really is the gift that keeps on giving. Though there is no way in hell I'm going to recommend it in person (Online is one thing, in person is a whole 'nother)

Wait a minute... Did they choose Kanna not only because their Count family is politically weak, but also because Kanna has brown hair and eyes, and they planned to switch the maid's baby with theo's mixed baby (who they think would die because crossbreed) ???
🧐

Ha! Bet they didnt expect our girl Astina 😤😤

In only 14 chapters Astina has shown how great she is.

I wonder if the other servants and the maid of the dukedom had set up some kind of plan to get the power by giving a heir from the duke, she just gave me that kind of thought because she looked like she was pregnant.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know whats up with the pregnant maid? Is one of the vassals trying to fake an heir?

This story is so fascinating.

Hahahaha... the dog/wolf/beast is sooo funny is cute.
especially when she climbed on top of him. i bet when she kissed her, he will return back temporarily to human.
just for a while.
later on when they slept together, it should return his normal form forever ~ !
the power of snu!

Users who are viewing this thread