The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 14

@lionfromnorth I don't think anyone expects the duke to get his curse lifted, she just made sure no one will force her to do anything on account of what they think he'd want

You guys are saints for releasing all this chapters!!! Seriously Tina is quicklime becoming one of my fave FL.

Thanks so much for the chapters! ♥️ And god, I love her, she is so badass!! 😍 I hope the baron, the pregnant maid and all crap vassals receive what they deserve. Astina is the best!!

I have a theory----

I think the reason King Theodore asked her to kill him was because he started showing signs of the curse(?) and he needed someone to kill him so he wouldn't go berserk and attack someone. This causes the FL to run out of the room, accusing him of not loving her. She has to be the one to kill him, though, or else someone else would get the authority to the throne, so he accuses her of treason, I think it was?? so that she really has no choice but to kill him. He may have reincarnated into the current ML -or- the current ML is his descendant. I kinda doubt the descendant part because the FL noted that this was the house of the loyal knight.

The curse may also stem from how she cursed King Theodore when she went to kill him. That curse may have afflicted the family for generations because of her curse, and the reason why she was able to break the curse by kissing the current ML is because she's the one who cursed him in the first place, so kissing him may be interpreted as a sign or forgiveness or something

idk tho ;v;

I love her and Theodore’s expressions lol!! Thank you so much for the chapters!!❤️

She’s so cool! I’m so excited to read more of her story.

Thank you for translating and posting so many new chapters! What a treat!

Group Leader
Does anyone know where can i read the novel?
I don't want to stop reading now

Lol this is too hilarious but feel bad for the doggy hope she ges the love of his dog form aswell

@TUSF hope it happens soon but will be awkward that everytime they get intimate he turns. Wonder if it goes the fairy tale route of true love breaking the curse.

@BeauTea that's an interesting theory for the first part but begs the question who gave him the curse I dont agree from the second part it was from her maybe there was another survivor of the clan.

But him being cursed does explain why he asked her to kill him and betray him. Some think the was never killed and actually the first knight she appointed that the main lead descends from.

This is so funny, but also sad bc theo’s sad faces are making me sad 😞

Users who are viewing this thread