The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 15

Thanks for the chapter. It feels like the plot is sooo loww since the synopsis ended with Theo becoming human๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ nvmnd is good to read a badass mc

Heheh Theoโ€™s fears of Astina continues to make me laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope she remains this badass even after he gets back his human form instead of becoming a damsel or ill be dissapointed

Man, I feel a little awkward seeing a grand duke like that, hmm, let's forget the fact that Theo was a grand duke for a while, until he got his human form back But it's pretty funny too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanks for the chapter!
Can't wait for their roots to be pulled off by our dear Astina.๐Ÿ˜

Astina ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Be ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป bEating ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป uP ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป tHeIr ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป aSsEs ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป yOu ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป gO ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป gIRL ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

I know SYT have put a lot of effort and I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU GUYS FOR THAT. I'm just sad when I caught up with a brilliant manhwa like this. Love you SYT <3333333

THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER! YOU KNOW ,IM GETTING STRESSED CUZ MY HOMEWORK AND ONLINE SCHOOL XD this is the only thing make me happy ^^

Dex-chan lover
Blond boy has no chance to be a ML rival because ML has silver hair. By webcomic law, rival needs to have black hair, the opposite of silver/blonde.

That's kinda creepy ngl. What the blonde boy is doing. You haven't had a conversation about this with her, so who are you to assume what she wants and meddling with her marriage? I get that he's doing it for her, but what are you going to expect from her after that? Her love? I hate it when characters do this

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for Blond boy but you are wasting your energy, give up.

Users who are viewing this thread