The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 15

The satisfaction is uncanny.
It's only 15 chapter but feels like i'm reading 300 chapter already.
And a very good laugh.
Thanks for translating this.

I love the pace
The story telling
The humor
The FL
The way it makes me look forward to more
How the whole dynamics in this is going
So far this one skyrocketed to my top favs in mere 15 chapters
Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
yeah this guy won't have a place lol, she doesn't need anyone's help cus she's bad ass as fuck, she only needs her doggo and a sword to kick ass

there he go, sticking his nose into somebody else business. if this story is being compared to beauty and the beast then this man is gaston without the toxicity 😭

She should know her place and how much she owes to those people who sent her to be eaten alive by that wolf😅

Also...that dude is trying to do what her parents should have done

@twilightspirits LoL, you and I both have that problem 😂

@zekkendo Yeah, I don't think she's 18. She's definitely younger. I was saying her sister could be 18, maybe 19 but that's stretching it. We don't know enough about the school system, although if we take our world as foundation, higher education don't start until you're at least 18 (unless you skipped ahead).
Yes, you're 1 in Korea (and Japan) the year you're born. And not surprised the school system is similar to Japanese 🙃

M8, you already know that she's 10 times smarter and stronger than you, anything you can do she could do better if she really wanted. She aint a damsel in distress. If she says she's fine, she's fine so let's not pretend like you have some noble reason to go to her.

She's turning out to be one of my all time favourite MCs. What a great character!

Double-page supporter
Blonde dude seems like a genuinely good guy... Shame he looks to plain to be the ML

Double-page supporter
It's getting a bit tiring how they keep underestimating her. I hope that changes soon and they bow to her like the bugs they are lmao

Thank you for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread