The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
Ah, time for side chara flashback no one csres about, bring the doggo back

look we get it u have crush on her. we get it. dnt need a flashback. wat we do need is doggo time

Thank you for this new chapter!

It's really nice of him to go as far as taking a break from his studies to save her, but she is clearly doing well on her own I'd say ^^;;

Double-page supporter
Thank you for removing the unneeded tag.
Also secondary man gonna be real upset if the Grand Duke gets changed back from a doggo or gets the ability to morph. Astina doesn't seem to be the type to take on a harem. My first thought is he'll eventually get with Kanna, but it would be a bit cruel for Kanna to get a hand me down. Anyway, that's going to be far far in the future if it happens.

31q9v4.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
DOGGO!!! BEST DOGGO!!! yeaaah astina putting people in their place, more of that please!!!

i feel bad for our second male lead(?) but i'm interested in the flashback bc i wanna see tiny astina kick ass lmao I JUST KNOW SHE WILL

thank you for the update, i love this series~! <3

i have a theory that the 2nd male lead is a prince...looking at his hair colour and the hair colour of the dude that was given the throne after martina left, they look quite similar and also why would they not show the dads face?

Double-page supporter
The look of resignation on the doggo's face... Lmfao
I can't get over how crazy this webtoon is

Thanks SYTS2k19 team!

Double-page supporter
Ugh. Stick to the main story. I don't want some current generation flashback backstory from some minor side character.

I'm super into her domineering side tho. It's hard to find a domineering personality I'm into

Thank you for the chapter! I shoulda known it was going to be a long triangle 😭 but I'm still gonna read it cuz I'm invested now🤧

Users who are viewing this thread