The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 16

she doesn't need u. but go off I guess its gonna be so funny him seeing her handling the situation so well . I love this story I can't wait for the duke to regain his senses

LOOOL his “I was about to kneel for you” is our modern equivalent of “You can step on me” and honestly, same boi. 😔👌👌👌

just let her be with her fury, benjamin go find another girl instead of getting the second lead

idgi whats up w all the hate on the boy, he thinks his good friend / girl he likes is in trouble (as does everyone else, and quite frankly it is trouble) and wants to offer her support & his help.

keep in mind at this point he's not pestering her or being a third party (legally doens't count lol) or anything, he's trying to help her. It's not necessarily that he doubts her ability, but it's true she's disadvantaged.

🥺🥺 he’s not a bad dude. He’s just underestimating Astina, which. I mean.

I’m the first to rage at gender roles (i’m already chafing a lil at the Not Like the Other Girls thing & the hints of Sexual Trauma Makes Women Stronger/r*pe is a plot tool)... but i think his concern & desire to rush to her rescue is less of a gender thing & more of a “she’s a human being thrown into a room with a murderous beast” thing.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, she's not a damsel in distress. Get this man off his high horse.

I Don't know why but i have this feeling that he's a prince and his hair color same as the one of the vassals of Martina

@ohkimch Right? I agree with your other points but I'm a little confused at people wondering why he's so worried. All this dude has heard is that she got carted off to a legit monster that's spends it's time bathing in blood, the latest in a long line of them that constantly kill people. In fact the only reason this didn't go how he feared is that shes FL supernatural strong, otherwise this guy should be eating anyone, man or woman one on one. The only proof he has that she's okay is a letter, which could have been fake but he's hopeful. Sounds like a good guy to me.

I like him better than the furry guy. Well I hate furries overall. But sadly the first one usually wins and the second lead is left aside.

Ah, this could be interesting. A possible romance with the second ML, while being married to the wolf?
Maybe after getting an heir, she can get with the blond?

Users who are viewing this thread