The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 17

Me on my way to get a huge blue dog that will turn into a handsome guy 🏃‍♀️

Oh I love her.

No disrespect to the scanlation group but damn do I wish these chaps would come out faster. I just want it to catch up to the description so we can see him as human boi again, but then again his wolf form is cute too.

Thank you so much for the update!

So what seemed like a grand house ended up being a den of corrupts nobles... no wonder, if the heads of the duchy kept on turning into beasts one after the other, generation after generation, then their vassals started to do whatever they want and just shamelessly pocket all the money, and even began thinking it was their own at this point, and talking about shameless... are they seriously all reunited around that table plotting how to ruin her and her reputation?! I can't wait to see them all go down to hell!

These vassals are idiots XDDD

Let's intimidate her!
Let's kidnap her!
Let a man handle her!

But at least she keeps the beast at bay that we couldn't. Phew.

They don't even stop to think how was that possible. I feel like my IQ is plummeting everytime one of those vassals open his mouth... Sigh.

You go, Astina! Also, that doggy ad is so adorable <3

Double-page supporter
Get wrecked old dudes.
You want someone to Frick her up, too bad she beat a grown ass man while she was still twelve.
You wanna take her doggo away from her, too bad she already made the grand Duke her bottom bitch.

Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread