The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Lol that's pretty funny how he ignored Theo until Theo growled t him for screaming so much
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@Serapheid except the way it was expressed, which was my point, was quite clumsy and sounded like a complaint more than just wishing for faster release.

When you start with i don't wanna x but y, you should ask yourself what you really want to express.

Dex-chan lover
That one bastard who was like, let's ruin her honor, SHE DEFEATED A HUGE WOLF yall think some thug is gonna pose a threat
It's a miracle they kept up their farce so long rofl

I still can't stand the vassels or the butler. She has a right to burn the whole building down and if she wants to after they forced her to become a part of this depraved farce, idk why they act like she has no right to train their duke like a pet or take control of the dukedom. You play dumb games, you win dumb prizes. And in this case, Astina is just taking and treating what is hers. She's such a badass.

Fed-Kun's army
I know he's a human and it must be terrible to be a beast

...but dog-form Theo is so cute. I want him to remain a good pup forever. I would love to read a story about the Astina and her dog training adventures

Am I the only one that doesn’t like the fact that she has him on leash? I just can’t imagine how he would feel like when he turns back to human when she treats him like a dog

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner

Perhaps, but it personally didn’t come off that way for me. To be fair, English isn’t my 1st language, so I don’t have an opinion on that matter.

Fed-Kun's army
I commented a while back saying I was amazed they stayed loyal but I spoke too soon. Shouldn't have thought highly of them. Greed is so strong.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh I was wheezing through the last few panels. They think some random dude is gunna strike the fear of god into her when she tamed a fucking wolf the size of a polar bear??? And when every man in the room jumped on their tables when they saw the wolf it just makes it even more braindead. Ik they are fucking dumb but jesus...

I always like badass girl MC like this

someone suggest me more webtoon like this please

Fed-Kun's army
@Podi125 not that surprising considering tons of these nobles n Aristocats don't fight and simply have knights protect them, yet have the largest guts in the world. Pretty realistic, stupid, but realistic

Double-page supporter
Bwhahahaha! They want to intimidate her with a man and admit she's the only one who can tame a monster right after!
But hey, no need to think things through!
They're hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread