The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 18

i feel really bad for that maid. i don't think you could blame her for letting out her anger and frustrations on the other maids when her whole life is crashing down on top of her. plus things weren't really her fault in the beginning.

i love the dutchess shes so cool <3

Thanks for the updates!

Aggregator gang
Thank you!
it's nice we got her backstory, now she isn't just some 1d character
Wonder wat role she'll play later?

Dex-chan lover
Poor maid... being used. I mean, doesn’t fully excuse her horrible behavior, but she is a victim of that shitty vassal

the baron was the mastermind and the maid was just a mere pawn. she still did terrible things but we need to look at the bigger picture

Oh man, can't wait for the next chapters.
This story has me wanting more and more. Oof

Thanks for the updates!

She could easily be his side piece without being a total nightmare to the other maids that were just doing their jobs, nonchalantly slapping people around to the point she have to be reminded that she can't do it anymore... honestly I could care less if she slept outside marriage or whatever, people show their true colors when you give power to them.

Bruh that baron is shit but she's at fault too. I don't feel sorry for her

note that not only was the baron an ass, the maid was pregnant so her hormones would have been seriously wack... i wouldnt say shes inherently a bad person, even if shes lashing out at others

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa, the baron surely a big shit. Its despicable ruin others life (i would said it borderline rape what he did). I wouldn't said the maid as bad person. (Some of) Pregnant woman and their hormon imbalance was emotional enough to easily led doing things she may regret later. Not to mention she bullied first and became bully later. The devil loop.

Well, let see how she will act from now. Or how our duchess would act.

She should’ve confided to the other maids. I don’t think they would’ve talked badly about her had they known or at least they been able to understand her actions more.

Look at the chapter carefully...it is told in a weird order...but it looks to me like the maid in question is physically handicapped and the other maids were bullying her for it....then the baron raped her, got her pregnant and guilted her into becoming his pawn.

The fact that he maids had been bullying her

1) makes me care less if she acted haughty to them when the Baron started manipulating her

2) makes me actually doubt their story. Maybe to them acting haughty just meant that she stopped taking their shit

Yk I hate the maid. She srsly has an attitude problem. I understand her hormones were crazy. My mom was also like that, getting mad out of nowhere. Still tho...her choices slapped her and she slapped everybody else.

And lol, loyalty does not suit her at all. Her fiance, her boss, her co-maids.

Wait... am I supposed to give half a penny of care about this maid? Oh, wait, right, victim. OH THE POOR GIRL. Now can we get back to the now Grand Duchess taking over the Dukedom?

Godamn is the storytelling is immaculate 😔💖 a lot of these comments got me at a yikes... I mean yeah Elise should take responsibility for her actions but like yikes...

Users who are viewing this thread