The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 19

Kawaiiiii desuuuu~~

Thank you for the translation desuuuu~~~

❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯😚😚😚

At this point I'm just thinking of the duke as a dog, his identity as a person has ceased...

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t even care about the main story right now, I just wanna see more dog duke and Astina interactions

Dex-chan lover
I have the strong suspicion that the moment the LI turns back into a human I'll just drop this. The dog is clearly the best part about it.
... I still kinda hope that one day she'll just randomly announce that they've now succeeded and she's pregnant 🤣

Also shoutout to the scanlators; really spoiling us with chapters lately.

The stamping is too cute I-
EME9m7SXkAIX5bN.png

uwuwuwuw doggy
She hugged him. I thought this is where she's going to give him a peck on the cheek and them TA-DA, the (naked) bishounen will be back!

The maid's situation is messy. Very, very messy... 😶

@Encly I feel the same. Idk how I'm gonna handle him being human someday, I probably would wish he could turn back into his cute dog form from time to time 😂

I believe the transformation had brought out his best part, the most human: he got himself imprisoned, he wanted to be killed rather than harm someone (why leave a good sword in his room if not!) in fact he was more prepped for others than himself, and this the empress understood, the beast was not him, but his vassals! just see what you got that poor thing to do in this chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread