The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 19

Double-page supporter
"you should have had a child with someone who would take full responsibility for it"
mc loses points for that one

Double-page supporter
@Mivas
There's already a massive and obvious imbalance of power between the two of them without knowing the circumstances. Even if those circumstances weren't there, it's still a silly thing to say to someone who's pregnant. It's just a character flaw she has.

Phew... I thought the maid would just claim that the baby is Thereode's... since now the Duke is a wolf, he can't confirm whether he really did have sex with her or not...

Jesus the amount of idiots blaming the maid "for making the wrong choices" are so full of themselves as if they think they'd be able to make anything but dumb mistakes if they were in her shoes. I highly doubt half of you have any authority to talk about what a rape victim should or even less a woman in a feudal society. The gossiping maids best represent your real world selves.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome to the real world of nobility and commoners, just ignore the reincarnation and wolf curses, where a women gets essentially exiled and shunned from society for getting raped and getting pregnant to kid that will probably kill her.

Even though there is a giant wolf, it does seriously address out of wedlock births and it's severe consequences.

Rape is always the rapist's fault. Why blame the victim 🙄 I mean the stuff she did shouldn't be excused either, but you can't deny that she was backed into a corner

Users who are viewing this thread