The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Omg he's so cute lol
I cantttt
I don't want him to become a person lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth Well, rather than cringe, story of lady and her pet is better than romance? Who doesn't like cute, big, fluffy, doggie? Who need husband?

I read a spoiler thread of the novel. The novel is in kakao but rated adult so even if you get the link you will soon be directed to main page. MTL-ing the novel itself is quite troublesome.

i don't think we can even say that it's a naive choice that the maid chose to follow the assholes, at the contrary, it's a pragmatic one, she know very well how a single mother is welcoming in this world, the raped maid say herself that they will be called whore and receive stone in the face in her village, and i don't think it's different elsewhere.

she doesn't know enought of astina to trust her, and from her point of view, if she say something or astina discover what happen between her and the baron, she can be kicked out of the mansion with nothing, at least with the baron, she know where she go because it's the continuity, between two shitty the fate, she chose the one who change the least.

Fed-Kun's army
fsfsdljksdflkj puppy!!! the puppy stole the show in the end!!! cries

thank you for the update~!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yknow he looks super cute but a wolf that size would have ppl sh!tting their pants so fast irl, if you've ever been near a huge dog/wolfdog/wolf, yknow what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
The different styles the duke is drawn is just too cute, one frame he's a cute derpy doggo, the next frame he's one hulk of a finely groomed wolf.

Especially that part where he stamps around on the big sheet of paper lol

Users who are viewing this thread