The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 2

The description and title were probably mixed up, but this manga is pretty awesome. Thanks a lot for the update!

Group Leader
For all of you confused why the description different from the first few chapters, is because this is her past life before she reincarnated as the count's daughter.

Dex-chan lover
The description says what is happening, so no confusion there. Should be a lot left in the story before the "reincarnation" tag comes into play.

Thanks for the surprise second chapter today. Being spoiled is always a joy.

It's not like the Second Prince wouldn't have screwed over her people too though.

I mean, the whole fkn country deserves to burn, but that's not very realistic (or moral) so I look forward to the reincaenation

I was sad at the thought of having to wait weeks before the next upload : THANK YOU for this chapter ! ^_^

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 he had no intentions of doing that, he didnt even want the thorne, the brother was the one that remembered her clan and decided to use them

Dex-chan lover
@SilentWaters : This is the life of "Martina", i.e. the one who's the Empress mentioned in the description and before reincarnating into Beauty and the Beast.

Basically we actually get to see the 'badass reincarnate in the future' actually being badass instead of being told they were one.

What the heck he just left her fighting alone like that...

But i like how realistic this second prince, and i guess he will pull some shit later so martina will curse him later?

Users who are viewing this thread