The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 20

Contributor
I admit I snorted a bit at blondie's mournful face in the opening panels.

If only he knew... XD

Either all her laws have been changed since she died or she literally did nothing to help equalise women in "her" empire.

@Leecher97
She had been the exception, not the status quo. Not every woman can be as strong as her. Even her society when she ruled over the continent would not change their perspective solely because of her. Because a single woman being the ruler doesn't mean anything if there's no effort from other women to take it to heart. If other women still obey the belief that they are only good for childbearing, then that's as far as they'll get.

If there were more women that acted as leaders and took opportunities to be as great as her, then the status quo would change.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leecher97 I doubt she could have singlehandedly changed gender roles and the perception of an entire society? Especially in just one lifetime. I think you're overestimating the power of a monarch.

..wow. in the beginning i was backing away because i thought it was furry-ish. im still feeling kinda weird reading this but im amazed by how it's going and how justified it is!

Users who are viewing this thread