The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 23

Her:
- shows she is strong and independent
- manages to gain the power and throw all corrupt ppl away
- trains a beast
- "no need for help, just a friend and more manpower"

Dude: "I WiLl sAve HeR"

Does anyone know if there is an English translation of the novel available anywhere?

Thanks for the update 😊

Dude thinks she's a damsel in distress who needs his protection, but Astina be like "nah I'm badass and I don't need your help" lmaoooo

Man stayed in this lane but still somehow that he'll save Astina... dude she needs no saving yo

Dex-chan lover
People keep trashing him for wanting to get her out of there but I'm sorry that tends to be the common fucking sense thought when you are told a friend much less a friend you are romantically interested in was sold off by all means to breed with a cursed wolf! We know he will be cured and we know she knock his wolf ass out for not getting it up. No one outside that mansion knows that. But sure the guy is in the wrong for not wanting her to fuck a damn wolf. smh

Two lifes of being friendzoned by Tina.

Also Theo isn't a beast but a cute doggo or at least a big cute doggo.

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats I don't think anyone in this lifetime has accused the MC of being a normal person. Never mind her "I signed up to do X, so I will do X" attitude, she's also very pragmatic and just boinking with the beast to fulfill the contract is the fastest way to get things over with.

She also has a pattern of sacrificing herself and her desires, so her focusing on undoing the damage done by the corrupt vassals (rather than immediately digging into whatever wealth of knowledge about the curse exists that made it seem like the only option was to blackmail/coerce a young maiden into bestiality) makes sense for her.

For the last time, she doesnt need you boy. Stop with the hero complex I’m getting sick of it😭

Aggregator gang
Everyone is completely amazed that she's willing to create an heir with a wolf.... They really did a good job of dancing around the subject, without actually saying anything explicit..... I love it!!
Feels so scandalous lol
And sorry, Astina..... I think the romantic relationship is actually going to happen..... And I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Thanks for the chapter~!

Dex-chan lover
23 chapters in, no kiss for Theo yet... I wonder how it happens. Probably a wholesome good night kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread